Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) FOR DAYS
|Location||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Area||West Midlands, England|
|Sector||Nurse Jobs - Mental Health|
|Salary||£20.00 - £26.00 per annum|
|Job Ref||CYC SOLRMN_1544029530|
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - SOLIHULL - FOR DAYS
MedicsPro Healthcare is recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN's), to work flexible ad hoc for day shifts in the Birmingham area.
As a tier, one agency MedicsPro can offer shifts up to 3 months in advance at competitive rates of pay to suit your lifestyle. Alternatively, short notice shifts are available at enhanced rates.
MedicsPro is a leading award-winning supplier of healthcare professionals nationally to the NHS and Private sector with an approved Framework Status.
Why should a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) choose MedicsPro?
* First - as a tier 1 supplier we have the first sight of the hospital's requirements
* Rewarding - weekly incentives. Loyalty bonuses. Referral scheme.
* Flexible - part-time or full-time work to suit your availability.
* Easy - fast online or postal application process and smartphone shift booking
* Reliable - guaranteed work, twice weekly payroll with a range of payment options;
PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
* Clinical- nurse lead team offering free revalidation support and ongoing training
* 24/7 - round the clock support from your specialist dedicated consultant
* Compliance - we hold a platinum status with the national framework for compliance
Experience / Requirements:
* NMC registration
* At least six months Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) hospital experience (within the last two years)
* Dedication and compassion
* To meet our compliance requirements including clinical references and DBS
* In date MAPA training (if your MAPA is out of date, we can arrange for you to attend one of our MAPA refresher courses)
Apply - follow the simple application steps
Call - if you have any questions about rates, shifts, other locations etc call one of our friendly team on - 0121 227 2999
MedicsPro is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy